In this menu, you can check information about the Email Finder Credits balance. If you want to learn more about Email Finder Credits, please read this article - Linked Helper Email Finder Credits.
Here you can:
- Check the current balance of the Linked Helper account:
- Check the current balance of any organization you're a member or an owner of:
- Review balance changes during the specified time frame:
- Buy more Email Finder credits:
The table provides you with the following information:
- PAYER ID - ID of the account whose balance is shown, it is either a personal Linked Helper account or an organization;
- PAYER ACCOUNT - name of the account whose balance is shown;
- ISSUER ID - ID of the account who issued credits, it can be a member or the organization owner who bought the license/credits;
- ISSUER ACCOUNT - the name of the account that issued credits;
- CREDITS AMOUNT - number of credits added to or deducted from the balance;
- REASON - the comment informing why the credits were added or deducted; possible reasons are:
- people-search-spend - issuer account successfully used credit and found profile emails;
- buy-license:orderId - credits were added after a license was bought;
- license-deleted-all - a license was deleted; all credits issued with the license were deducted from the balance;
- license-deleted-daysLeft - a license was deleted; the number of credits was deleted proportionally to the number of days left;
- CREATED - date of change.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.