If you want to learn more about Email Finder credits, please check this article - Linked Helper Email Finder Credits.
- How to buy Email Finder credits?
- Can I pay via PayPal, direct bank transfer, or local payment provider?
- Where can I submit my company's VAT ID for tax exempt?
- Where can I get an invoice for a paid order from Linked Helper?
- Where can I change my account details and taxpayer identification number?
- I get "We regret that your order could not be accepted..." error. What should I do?
How to buy Email Finder credits?
- Open Linked Helper Launcher or the web version of it (https://www.linkedhelper.com/member)
- Navigate to the Email Finder Credits menu and click Buy more button:
- Choose where credits will be added to: your personal balance or a balance of any organization of yours:
- Under Payment system, choose a payment provider.
We currently support:
- FastSpring - our merchant of record. You can choose from several payment options such as Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Sofort, iDEAL, AliPay, Wire Transfer (note: availability depends on your country).
- PayPro - PayPro Global is our merchant of record. You can choose from several payment options such as Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Sofort, Giropay, iDEAL, AliPay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay, Wire Transfer (note: availability depends on your country).
- Stripe - allows you to pay via Credit / Debit card via the Stripe payment provider (unavailable for most users).
- PayPal - allows you to pay from a personal PayPal account directly (not available for some regions).
- Choose a package. The bigger the package, the lower the cost per lead.
- Choose a number of packages to order. We have discounts for bulk purchases:
- 10 - 19 packages - 10%
- 20 - 49 packages - 20%
- 50 - 74 packages - 30%
- 75 - 99 packages - 35%
- 100-999 packages - 40%
- >= 1000 packages - 50%
- Read terms and conditions and if you agree with them, click Buy button:
- At the next step, double-check your order and add a tax ID of your company if needed:
Can I pay via PayPal, direct bank transfer, or local payment provider?
Yes, these methods offered by FastSpring or PayPro, our merchants of record, and the availability of the method depends on the chosen country. For example, in the United States you can pay via credit/debit card, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Wire Transfer but in the UK there is Sofort instead of Amazon Pay.
Where can I submit my company's VAT ID for tax exempt?
We used to deal with local taxes by ourselves but since they are rather difficult to work with we had to switch to a merchant of record. FastSpring and PayPro Global our merchants of payment and automatically count and process taxes:
If you are placing an order on behalf of a company, enter the company's VAT identification number by clicking "Enter VAT ID" and the VAT charges will be removed:
Where can I get an invoice for a paid order from Linked Helper?
FastSpring and PayPro Global are our merchant of records, meaning that all invoices come to us from them. Here is how you can get the receipt - instruction.
Where can I change my account details and taxpayer identification number?
Information of the invoices bought via PayPal or Stripe can be changed in the Linked Helper - instruction.
The taxpayer identification number and other information of the invoices bought via FastSpring or PayPro Global can be changed only by their support:
- FastSpring - https://fastspring.com/consumer-support-form;
- PayPro Global - https://payproglobal.com/customer-support#submit-a-ticket
All your FastSpring orders are tied to a billing email address and can be checked here - https://linkedhelper.onfastspring.com/account. To change the account details, you need to open the Account Details and Payment Methods tab and press Edit:
I get "We regret that your order could not be accepted..." error. What should I do?
If you see the message like on the screenshot below, most likely FastSpring's automatic system of fraud monitoring considered your payment potentially dangerous. In such a case you should contact their support team so they could review it manually - https://fastspring.com/consumer-support-form.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.