With Linked Helper 2 you can automatically visit targeted LinkedIn profiles and export visited profiles into CSV file. If you used Linked Helper Chrome extension before, you probably noticed that in the new software we combined "Profiles Auto-Visitor" and "Profiles Extractor" in one function. Previously, "Profiles Auto-Visitor" and "Profiles Extractor" had different mechanics. For e.g to convert Sales Navigator links to regular LinkedIn links, you had to use "Profiles Extractor" and to collect "Industry" data of the person, you had to use "Profiles Auto-Visitor", but now "Visit & Extract" can do all of those things in one.
Here is what we need to do:
- Create a new campaign.
- Collect profiles.
- Adjust action settings.
- Start the campaign.
- Download profiles in CSV
1. Create a new campaign from a template with predefined actions.
- Go to Campaign menu, expand the list of campaigns, and click Create new...
- In the pop-up window give your campaign a name (1), choose the type of campaign - People in our case (2), choose needed template - Visit & Extract Profiles (3) and click Create button (4)
You will get a campaign consisting of only one action, but you can adjust the workflow by adding extra actions if needed.
If you are using Advanced User Interface, please, refer to this detailed instruction on how to do that in the first part of this instruction: How to create a new campaign in Linked Helper?
2. Collect the profiles into your campaign.
- Click "Collect" button near the campaign Queue.
- Choose a source from where to collect profiles (My network page, if you want to collect and extract your 1st connections).
- Please, refer to this detailed instruction on how to do that: How to add profiles into the campaign?
- Once profiles were collected, you can review them if needed: How to manage profiles in Linked Helper?
3. Adjust action settings.
In the General tab of the action you can:
- set the name of the action;
- postpone the start of the action if needed;
Linked Helper can automatically assign or delete tags after a profile was processed via the action. Navigate to the Tags tab of the action, write a tag name, press the Enter key on your keyboard: How to use tags in Linked Helper?
In the Delay settings tab adjust Bunch size and Timeout between bunches to limit profiles processed daily for this action. Adjust timeouts in one click or each timeout separately to avoid issues with LinkedIn:
4. Start the campaign.
In order to start the campaign, click the Start campaign button in the left menu or click the Start button at the top:
Once the campaign is started, you see that campaign status has changed and in the LinkedIn menu on the left Linked Helper shows you when the next step will be performed, as well as what that step is and what profile to be processed. The action that is currently being performed in the campaign will be highlighted with a green frame:
5. Download profiles in CSV.
Profiles that were visited end up in the "Successful" sub-list of the campaign. You can either click on "Successful" in the left "Campaign" menu or in "Workflow" to open them.
Now just click on "Select All", then "Download" button, and select the delimiter (Google Sheets or MS Excel):
Unfortunately, MS Excel doesn’t support CSV files in the same way as .xslx files, but you are still able to open any CSV with Excel. Please check how to import CSV in MS Excel
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com