Sometimes you need to tag certain profiles among hundreds or thousands of others in CRM or in a campaign, but selecting them one by one will take a huge amount of time. If you have a CSV file with URLs of those whom you want to tag, then the task is easier than you think: if you upload URLs into a separate campaign and tag them, then Linked Helper will check whether there are the same URLs in the CRM and if so, they will be mapped together and then tagged as well. Quite helpful workaround for recruiters who trying to segment their potential candidates.
Note: this method can not guarantee that all profiles will be found by URL if the CSV file was downloaded not from the same Linked Helper instance. That is because a LinkedIn profile can have several different URLs, so it could happen that the CSV and CRM have the same profile, yet the URLs are different (for example, the profile has basic LinkedIn URL in the CRM and Recruiter URL in the CSV file), hence no match will be found. You will need to extract such profiles to get all their URLs.
In order to assign tags to a list based on a CSV file or list of LinkedIn profiles, you should:
- Create a new campaign using the Visit and extract template.
- Open Queue and upload profiles from the CSV file:
- Once the profiles uploaded, they should be mapped with the same profiles in your CRM, so their names and other info will be shown. If it is not, then it means there is no such URLs in your CMR yet and you either do not have such profiles or they are saved with different URLs in your CRM. You will need to visit them in order for Linked Helper to scrape all the information from the profile pages.
- Install Tagging system plug-in.
- Select all profiles in the campaign and add a required tag(s).
Once everything is set, you can delete newly created action in the campaign or use it for other purposes.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.