- Pricing and discounts
- Standard vs PRO
Linked Helper uses not a subscription-based model with auto-renewing, but licensing model: a license allows you to run any LinkedIn account for a certain period of time (1, 3, 6, or 12 months) until it is expired. Each time a current license runs out, a new one needs to be bought manually in order to continue using our service - there is no auto-billing.
Such way of billing is very convenient for Recruiters who use the tool for a certain project only.
Pricing and discounts
There are two types of licenses: Standard and PRO.
Prices for Standard licenses:
- $15 per month (1-month license $15)
- $13.33 per month, 11% discount compared to monthly license renewal (3-month license $40)
- $10 per month, 33% discount compared to monthly license renewal (6-month license $60)
- $8.25 per month, 45% discount compared to monthly license renewal (12-month license $99)
Prices for PRO licenses:
- $45 per month (1-month license $45)
- $40 per month, 11% discount compared to monthly license renewal (3-month license $120)
- $30 per month, 33% discount compared to monthly license renewal (6-month license $180)
- $24.75 per month, 45% discount compared to monthly license renewal (12-month license $297)
You can get extra discounts for bulk purchases (applied automatically when all licenses are ordered via one invoice):
- 10 - 19 licenses - 10%
- 20 - 49 licenses - 20%
- 50 - 74 licenses - 30%
- 75 - 99 licenses - 35%
- 100-999 licenses - 40%
- >= 1000 licenses - 50%
Please note that:
- a license can be used with any LinkedIn account.
- a license cannot be used for two LinkedIn accounts simultaneously, but you can switch it between them if needed.
- a license can be used on any computer, but not on several machines at the same time.
Here is the instruction on how to buy a license.
For Email Finder credits
In Linked Helper it is possible to buy extra Email Finder credits. The bigger the package, the lower the cost per lead.
- $0.015 per lead (1 000 credits package for $15)
- $0.0098 per lead (5 000 credits package for $49)
- $0.0089 per lead (10 000 credits package for $89)
- $0.0057 per lead (50 000 credits package for $284)
You can get extra discounts for bulk purchases (applied automatically when all packages are ordered via one invoice):
- 10 - 19 packages - 10%
- 20 - 49 packages - 20%
- 50 - 74 packages - 30%
- 75 - 99 packages - 35%
- 100-999 packages - 40%
- >= 1000 packages - 50%
Standard vs PRO
There are three main differences between the licenses:
- Standard license limits the following activity to 20 actions per 24 hours:
- Like and comment posts and articles - every like is counted towards the limit;
- Message to group members;
- Message to event attendees;
- Send person to webhook;
- Invite to group;
- Invite person to event;
- Boost post
- Invite to follow organization - LinkedIn limits you to 100 or 250 invites per month, so our limit does not limit you too much;
- Messages with attached images (messages to 1st connections without images are not limited) - How to attach images to LinkedIn messages;
- Inviting over the LinkedIn weekly invitation limit (is not supported);
- Messaging history on a Standard license is saved only in Linked Helper database (and your LinkedIn, of course), you cannot download it into a CSV file or send via webhook.
- Number of Email Finder credits assigned with a license*:
|Standard license||PRO license|
|1 month||620 credits||3100 credits|
|3 months||1860 credits||9300 credits|
|6 months||3660 credits||18300 credits|
|12 months||7320 credits||36600 credits|
*it is possible to buy Email Finder credits separately - How to buy Email Finder credits?
Detailed comparison table
** The limit is 20 actions per day, which is 620 actions per month.
Important things to keep in mind:
- We do not limit users who have PRO licenses by the number of daily actions they can otherwise do manually (but LinkedIn does, here is the link for more info - What kind of limits should I use?).
- A Standard license can be upgraded to PRO only after the expiration of a Standard license.
- Some new features will be added to both Standard and PRO licenses, some only to PRO.
- When a license expires, auto assigning gives priority to a new license of the same type.
A license can be bought for personal use or for an organization. There is no difference in price and in Linked Helper functionality. Here are the links to learn more about organizations in Linked Helper:
- What is the difference between personal and organizational licenses?
- How to create an organization and add employees into it.
Thank you very much for your attention. We hope that these tips helped you! Here are some more useful articles from our blog:
- How to send an InMail to a recruiter automatically and for free
- Enormous guide to LinkedIn InMail messages and credits
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.