Moving contacts from the Excluded list is the easiest task to do since all you need is to select profiles and click Return to Queue button. Please, find detailed instructions in the next part of the article. These instructions can be helpful for sellers who decided to process previously excluded clients.
However, it is not that easy to move profiles from the Exclude list to the Queue of Campaign since there is no button similar to Return to Queue of the Excluded list, and since you can fill the Exclude list before adding anyone to the Queue in the campaign, you can end up having dozens of profiles in the Exclude list whom you want to move to the Queue.
- to use exclude list, you need to install Exclude list plug-in;
- if you want to learn more about the difference between Exclude and Excluded lists, as well as how you can exclude profiles, then please check this article.
Here is how you can move profiles from Exclude / Excluded list to the Queue.
- Move contacts from the Excluded list to the Queue
- Move contacts from the Exclude list back to the Queue using a tag
Move contacts from the Excluded list to the Queue
As it was already mentioned, the Excluded list contains profiles that were excluded from an Action's Queue, so you need to keep in mind that returned profiles will be moved not to the beginning of the Campaign, but to the Action Queue they were excluded from.
- Select the desired campaign and go to the Lists tab.
- Open the Excluded list, select all the contacts that you want to move back to the Queue, and click round arrow button to return profiles back to Queues they were excluded from:
Move contacts from the Exclude list to the Queue
It happens sometimes that you need to move profiles from the Exclude list to the Queue of the same campaign. Exclude list does not have Return to Queue button since it may contain profiles who were excluded before being added to the Campaign, so such profiles have to be returned to Queue manually.
The best way to do that is to return profiles to Queue in the Excluded list first and only then proceed with moving profiles from the Exclude list to the Queue.
In order to do that, please:
- Install Tagging system plug-in if it is not installed yet.
- Open the desired campaign and go to the Lists section
- Navigate to the Excluded list, select contacts that you want to move back to the Queue if needed.
- Go to the Exclude list, look through it, and select contacts who you want to move back to the Queue and mark them with a tag which is not assigned to other profiles yet:
- Delete these contacts by clicking the "Delete" button, confirm if needed:
Note: If you see the message like this one below after clicking the Delete button, it means some of the selected contacts are in the Excluded list of your campaign and you can click the Move back to Queues button and these contacts will be moved back to the Queues of your current campaign from the Excluded list:
- Install Built-in CRM plug-in;
- Go to the Queue of your campaign and add previously tagged contacts to the Queue from the CRM:
Note: it's better to delete the tag from your contacts in the Queue, please do the following:
- Open the Queue of your campaign
- Filter your contacts by the tag and click Tag button:
- Delete the tag and click Save:
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com