Sent invites canceller is one of Linked Helper functions which allows you to automatically withdraw sent pending invites if there are too many of them and as a result, you won't be able to send invites - Invitation could not be sent. The feature is quite helpful for sellers who extensively expand their network and invite lots of profiles.
To enable it please:
- Navigate to the Plug-in Store menu.
- Find Sent invites canceller plug-in and click Install button:
- Once plug-in is installed, Sent invites canceller option appears under Functions menu on the left side:
If you have a bunch of old invitations sent to valuable leads and they were never accepted, you may want to remove pending invitations that were sent before a certain date to invite those profiles again in three weeks.
There are no other settings for this function except the date before which the pending invites will be deleted. Linked Helper will cancel all invites sent before that date.
Please, note that:
- Withdrawing an invitation will stop the recipient from receiving any further reminder emails to accept the invitation.
- If you withdraw an invitation, the recipient won't be notified.
- After you withdraw an invitation, you won’t be able to resend an invite to the same recipient for up to three weeks.
- It's possible to automatically start this feature every time when a campaign runs. For that, you need to install Automatic sent invites canceller for Filter contacts out of my network (keep 1st level only) plug-in and enable the feature in the Action settings:
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com