In the Orders & Invoices menu, it is possible to manage your orders, buy licenses, and generate receipts for your purchases.
Here you can:
- buy a new Linked Helper 2 license (either organizational or personal one);
- generate invoice / receipt for paid license.
1. Filters overview for personal and organizational licenses.
You can choose to look through personal / organizational invoices here:
Organizational and Personal orders can be filtered using the following filters:
- Paid - shows only paid invoices for your personal / organizational account.
- Unpaid - shows only unpaid invoices for your personal / organizational account.
- both Paid and Unpaid when no option is chosen
2. Orders overview.
If you hover the mouse over the order Description, you can download the Receipt for the order.
- ID - shows an identificational number of your invoice.
- Description - shows the type of Linked Helper 2 license (Licensing: Standart and PRO licenses. Pricing and discounts.).
- Price - shows the price of a license.
- Discount - shows the applied discount for your order (if you buy more than 10 licenses at once - Licensing: Standart and PRO licenses. Pricing and discounts).
- Total cost - shows the total cost of your order (discounts applied).
- Payment system - shows the payment system that you used for purchasing the Linked Helper 2 license.
- Created - shows the date and time of creating orders.
- Paid - shows the date and time of successfully paid orders.
- Failed at - shows the date and time of failing orders.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.