- "Organization" in Linked Helper 2
- Organizational licenses
"Organization" in Linked Helper 2
In Linked Helper, the "Organization" feature is used to make licenses management easier and more convenient for marketers and sellers. Licenses are listed under your company name and any member of your team (organization) can grab the available free license or a license that was already assigned to his Linked Helper account from the common "pot". The owner of the organization can assign or detach licenses, and add / delete employees.
How to create an organization and add people into it?
To create an organization, navigate to the "Organizations" section in your Linked Helper 2 launcher, press "Add new", enter your organization's name, and press "Add".
To add people that you want to use licenses from your organization, you need to navigate to the "Employees" menu and press "Add new".
An "Add new employee" menu will open. The "First name" and "Last name" sections are optional and are only used to understand who is who in your organization, while the "E-mail" section is mandatory.
Be careful when typing in the e-mail of your employee. If you'll make a typo in that employee's e-mail, the wrong e-mail will still be added to an organization, but because the e-mail is wrong your real employee's Linked Helper 2 account won't be added to your organization.
How to delete an employee?
To delete an employee from your organization, hover the mouse over the email and press "Mark as deleted":
How to change member role to the owner?
You can have multiple owners in your organization. Select the account that you want to appoint as the new member and press "Edit"
An "Edit employee" menu will open, where the role can be changed from "Member" to Owner".
Licenses in Organization
What is the difference between an organization and personal licenses?
There is no difference between personal and organizational license in terms of functionality, provided that the license type is the same (either Standart or Pro). One particular license can be used only by one organization member at the same time.
Both personal and organizational licenses allow you to manage any LinkedIn account. The difference is that an organizational license can be assigned to any employee, i.e. Linked Helper account added to the organization, while a personal license belongs only to the Linked Helper account it was bought under and hence cannot be assigned to another Linked Helper account. What is the difference between personal and organizational licenses?
How to switch licenses between employees?
An employee with the Owner role can switch licenses between employees and deactivate/add new employees from the "Licenses" menu if needed: How to switch the license between your employees.
Where do I enter billing information?
You can set up billing information in the "Information" menu.
How to buy an organization license?
You can buy a new license from either "Licenses" or "Orders" menus.
After you'll click "Buy new" a "Buy new license window" will open.
- Payment system. We currently support:
- FastSpring - our merchant of record. You can choose option to pay from several ones available here, including wire transfer.
- Stripe - allows you to pay via Credit / Debit card via the Stripe payment provider.
- PayPal - allows you to pay from a personal PayPal account.
- Billing country, email, and full name are needed for FastSpring account details.
- License type:
- Standard has all currently available functionality except ability to send messaging history via webhook, some activity may be limited. Check this to learn more - Licensing: Standard and PRO licenses. Pricing and discounts;
- Pro doesn't limit any activity except for getting emails from LH Email Finder, but still we urge you to follow our daily recommended limits - What kind of limits should I use?
- Month - license duration. Linked Helper doesn't have auto-billing: we don't charge our users automatically and even don't store their bank card information. Each time a current license runs out, a new one needs to be bought manually in order to continue using our service.
- Quantity - a number of licenses for an order. We have discounts for bulk purchases:
- 10 - 19 licenses - 10%
- 20 - 49 licenses - 20%
- 50 - 74 licenses - 30%
- 75 - 99 licenses - 35%
- 100-999 licenses - 40%
- >= 1000 licenses - 50%
In the "Orders" menu you can also get a receipt for your purchase.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.