In order to manage a LinkedIn account with Linked Helper 2, you need to have a Linked Helper license, because you won't be able even to open an instance without one.
There is no separate step for activating a license since it is automatically activated after a LinkedIn account instance is opened with the license assigned and any campaign is started. In other words, to activate the license you need to assign it to the LinkedIn account, open it and then run a campaign.
If no license was attached to the LinkedIn account, but there is at least one free license, then it will be automatically assigned to the LinkedIn account when the latter is started, and then activated when a campaign is started. The license's days countdown starts right after activation.
If you have several licenses (trial and paid one, for example) but only one LinkedIn account and you are not planning to manage several LinkedIn accounts at the same time, then there is no need to activate other licenses manually since the number of days will countdown and it won't be possible to retrieve them back. Once the current license is expired, Linked Helper will automatically assign another free license (if there is one) to an active and running LinkedIn account.
Linked Helper follows this priority of license auto-assign (the higher number in the list the more priority a license has):
- Personal activated license
- Organizational activated license
- Personal not activated license
- Organizational not activated license
Please keep in mind that:
- if you open a LinkedIn account and it's doesn't have a license assigned to it, then Linked Helper will automatically assign an unused license;
- if the license expires while the LinkedIn account instance with a running campaign is opened, Linked Helper will automatically assign and activate an unused license if there is one;
- if the license expires when Linked Helper is closed, a new license will be assigned to that LinkedIn account automatically when you open Linked Helper next time;
- "activated" licenses from Linked Helper Chrome extension, which are moved automatically to Linked Helper 2 during the migration process, have "activated" status in Linked Helper as well.
In order to assign and activate the Linked Helper license manually:
- Select the account and click on "Assign license":
- Select the license and click "Assign"; (Please pay attention to switchers, by default Linked Helper shows here only free licenses, which are not used by anyone at the moment, so if you want to take the license from another LinkedIn account, you need to switch the last filter to "In Use")
- Run LinkedIn account with the "Open" button;
- Create and start a campaign: How to create a new campaign in Linked Helper
Please check how to switch licenses between your LinkedIn accounts here.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: firstname.lastname@example.org