- "Campaign" menu
- "Campaigns" menu with multi-campaign runner plug-in installed
- Campaign's tabs
All the campaigns in Linked Helper can be found in the "Campaign" or "Campaigns" menu. This is one and the same menu that has two forms depending on whether Multi-campaigns runner plug-in is installed. The main difference is that when using the basic view, you can manage only one campaign at a time while using multi-campaigns runner the "Campaigns" menu you are able to view and manage several campaigns.
"Campaign" vs "Campaigns" menu:
In the basic view you have the "Campaign" menu. It allows you to view, manage and run only one campaign at a time, i.e. you are able to change or adjust actions in other campaigns when the current one is running, as well as you are not able to queue several campaigns so they are performed one after another. When the current campaign is over, another won't start automatically.
Clicking on the "Campaign" menu will open a campaign which you have selected in the drop-down menu:
To review the campaign and its settings, click the Campaign menu:
"Campaigns" menu with multi-campaign runner plug-in installed
With Multi-campaigns runner plug-in installed, you have the "Campaigns" menu, which allows you to manage and queue several campaigns to run one after another.
Clicking on the "Campaigns" menu will open a tab with all your campaigns:
Please check how to run multiple campaigns in this article:
You can sort your campaigns by certain filters if needed:
- sort by the number or by name;
- sort by the status;
Campaigns in Linked Helper may have different statuses. Those are:
- Completed - campaign, which doesn't have any profiles in it's "Queue's" so there is nothing to perform in this campaign
- Queued - active campaign which is currently queued because another campaign is running or "Campaigns runner" is not on at the moment.
- Sleeping - campaign, which is delayed because of the current "timeout" in its actions or because you scheduled it to start later. If "Campaigns runner" is on and no other campaign is running, LH will start this campaign as soon as it leaves "Sleep mode". You can read more about the reasons behind the campaign sleeping state in this article.
- Stopped - campaign, which was manually stopped with the "Stop" button. It won't be added to the "Campaigns runner" queue when you start "Campaigns runner".
- Draft - newly created campaign that never run.
- Running - campaign, which is currently running and performing actions.
- sort by the number of profiles in lists - please check this article to learn more about lists;
You can't delete campaigns from Linked Helper 2 as it may cause inconsistency with the database, but you can Archive them by hovering the mouse over the campaign and clicking on "Archive":
Please note that you can always unarchive the campaign if you need to:
- Switch to the "Archived" tab
- Hover the mouse over the campaign and click on "Unarchive"
You can find several tabs inside the campaign:
This tab is available when Campaign Information plug-in is installed. Here you can find general information about the campaign and its status;
- You can add a name to your campaign, so it will be easier to define it in the "Campaigns" menu or the drop-down menu.
- You can add a description to your campaign.
- You can check the status of the campaign.
- You can check how many profiles are in the campaign's lists.
Here you can view and set up your funnel of different Actions where profiles should be processed during the campaign. Please check the general article about the campaign's workflow here.
Here you can view and manage profiles of the current campaign. To learn more please look through the detailed article about lists. Please note that Exclude list available only if Exclude list plug-in is installed.
Here you can see your campaign's stats. For e.g, you can check how many "actions" did the campaign perform in a certain time period and what those actions were.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.