Linked Helper has the ability to collect post likers or commentators, but this option is only available when a post is opened via its own unique URL.
Here is what you need to do:
- Find a post you want to collect profiles from;
- Click the three dots button in the upper right corner of the post;
- Click Copy link to post button:
- After that you can click View Post link (1) in the bottom left corner of the LinkedIn web page or simply paste the link, which was automatically copied to the clipboard, in the Linked Helper address bar (2):
- After the post is opened via its unique link, options to collect likers or commentators will be available in the drop-down menu of the Collect button:
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.