There could be many cases when you need to review profiles in a campaign. It is a good practice to do before launching a campaign, since doing that you can be sure you are targeting the right people. As you already know, Linked Helper relies on LinkedIn search results which are not always as good as we wish them to be. Or, for example, you've applied custom variables and what to make sure a message to certain profiles won't be spoiled by incorrectly added value.
Another case is when you got some profiles in the Failed list, which might indicate there is something wrong with your campaign settings or LinkedIn, or both. To find out what happened, we need to review the profiles, locate the action they got failed at, and check the reason of their failure.
Let us quickly review Actions lists. You can learn more about different lists from this article - Linked Helper lists explained
Once profiles are collected into the Campaign, navigate to the first Action Queue list:
Note: Campaign Queue contains profiles of the first Action Queue as well as those profiles who were added to other Actions of the campaign manually, i.e. were not moved automatically from the previous Action. You can learn more about difference in lists from this article: Linked Helper lists explained
Here you can:
- Click “Preview message” button to understand how Linked Helper will generate a message for the selected recipient if you have already set the message template for the Action:
- Change first / last name, company or position names of the profile in case it contains extra symbols or written in other languages. Just click the profile name, and change the needed fields:
- Check and adjust the custom variable (available with Custom template variables plug-in) that can be used for the profile - Custom variables (you need to open profile page by clicking its name)
- Add profiles to the Queue of the first Action or any other Action if needed (possible with Multi-campaigns runner plug-in installed):
- If the profiles were already invited or receive the same message that will be sent in the current action, it is possible to skip them from the Action:
- Filter profiles using built-in filters. Please, note that in order to process filtered profiles only, you need to delete the others:
- Pick certain contacts or select them all and then:
- Add to another campaign and / or delete from this one;
- Exclude from the Campaign (available with Exclude list plug-in):
- If profiles were excluded from the Action by mistake, you can go to the Excluded sub-list (11) and return them back to the Queue (12):
- If some profiles from the previous iteration got failed during processing (issues with connections, or email is required for connecting), you can easily return them back to the Queue via Retry button in the left campaign menu: However, not every failed profile will be returned to Queue via the Retry button in the left menu, some of them must be moved back to the Queue from the Failed sub-list. Please note that in certain cases there is no sense in retrying, for example, it's not possible to invite your 1st-degree connection, hence you can skip the profile to the next action instead of retrying:
Linked Helper filters
Below is the list of available built-in filters. Every filter is available on every level: CRM (available with Built-in CRM plug-in), Campaign list, and Action list levels.
Note: when collecting profiles, Linked Helper scrapes only basic information about them from the search page (i.e. first and last names, avatar URLs, headline, etc.), hence filtering may not be accurate due to lack of the information. Information about profiles can be scraped during visiting in Visit & Extract profiles action.
- First name - profile's first name. If it was manually changed in CRM to custom one, then Linked Helper will show the profile only if the custom name is used.
- Last name - profile's last name. If it was manually changed in CRM to custom one, then Linked Helper will show the profile only if the custom name is used.
- Company - profile's current company. It is not always filled-in even after scraping the profile, for example, if there is no current company. If it was manually changed in CRM to custom one, then Linked Helper will show the profile only if the custom name is used.
- Position - profile's current company. It is not always filled-in even after scraping the profile, for example, if there is no current company. If it was manually changed in CRM to custom one, then Linked Helper will show the profile only if the custom name is used.
- Headline - is the text below your name in the introduction card on profile. It's displayed in search results and can be separate from the title of the profile's current position.
- LH ID - Linked Helper database internal identification number. Unique per database, but not across different databases.
- LinkedIn ID - LinkedIn identification number. Every profile has several different IDs across different platforms such as Sales Navigator, Recruiter, Talent. Only LinkedIn member ID is unique and can not be changed.
- Relationship - the degree of connection (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Out of network). Your Network and Degrees of Connection - LinkedIn Help
- Campaign - shows only profiles who are added into certain campaign.
The above-mentioned values can not always be collected, so you can filter profiles who have or do not have a certain field filled in via choosing Set / Not set options, for example, filter those who were imported from an external source:
Filters below can be set to:
- or any when no option is set:
- Avatar - whether or not the profile has a profile photo.
- Premium - whether or not the profile has a Premium subscription.
- Influence - LinkedIn Influencers are selected by invitation only and comprise a global collective of 500+ of the world's foremost thinkers, leaders, and innovators. LinkedIn Influencers - LinkedIn Help
- Open Link - The Open Profile Premium feature allows anyone on LinkedIn to contact a Premium member for free, even if they're not in the sender's network. Open Profile and Messages - Overview
- Jobseeker - Job Seeker Premium subscriber who choose to call this out explicitly in the profile page - Linkedin Premium
- With tags - shows profiles with chosen tags.
- Without tags - shows profiles without chosen tags.
- Has modified name - shows only those whose name was normalized by Linked Helper, i.e. emoji deleted, capitalized if needed, etc.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com