If you want to exclude 1st connections of a certain person which is your 1st-degree connection, you can do that by adding those connections into the "Exclude" list of your campaign. The workaround is for sellers and marketers who don't want to contact leads of their colleagues.
Collect profiles from My Network page
If a profile whose 1st connections you want to exclude is your colleague, for example, then you can simply ask your colleague to:
- collect all the 1st connections of a LinkedIn account from the My network page;
- download them into a CSV;
- upload Profiles URLs into your campaign Exclude list.
Collect profiles from search
If a profile whose 1st connections you want to exclude is not your colleague or friend, then you need to collect his 1st connections from the search:
- Open the 1st-degree contact whose connections you want to exclude and press on the number of the connections.
- If a contact has more than 1000 connections - adjust your filters: I have more than 1000 contacts. How to collect all of them thru search?
- Select the "Exclude" list of the campaign in which you want to add those contacts to and collect those contacts into it - how to add profiles into the campaign?
- If you have LinkedIn URLs of those contacts - you can upload them into Linked Helper 2.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.