- Information tab
- Password tab
- Billing information tab
Email (2) serves as a login for your Linked Helper account. We recommend you to confirm (1) the email address of your Linked Helper account to be sure you will get our broadcast letters about important updates or password reset codes, etc.
Another thing to keep in mind is that Linked Helper licenses are attached to the Linked Helper email and cannot be moved to another Linked Helper account from the user side.
It is possible to login to multiple Linked Helper accounts on one computer, but only in one at a time. To log out of the Linked Helper account click the 'Log out' button (3), and then log in to another. Please, note that you can manage multiple LinkedIn accounts with one Linked Helper account on one PC. Please, check this article for more info.
Please, note that:
- each Linked Helper account has a separate set of added LinkedIn accounts;
- each LinkedIn account has a separate database with campaigns, profiles, etc.
Users can change the first name, last name, and avatar which can be set by pasting the URL to the needed image. URL must lead directly to the image so anyone can access it.
How to change a password.
The password can be changed in the 'Password' tab. Simply type in or paste the old password and create a new one. Click 'Save' to apply changes.
How to reset a password.
If you do not remember a password, then it can be reset using the email address used for login. To reset a password:
- In the 'Information' tab click 'Log out' button;
- Select the 'Forgot password' tab;
- Enter an email address for which you need to restore a password and click 'Get code';
- Paste code from the email to to 'Code from email' field and set a new password in 'Password' and 'Confirm password' fields;
- Click on the 'Reset password' field to complete the procedure.
Billing information tab
All fields are optional except for the 'Email'. Once the user fills in the billing info, he can download an invoice for a purchased personal license in the 'Orders' menu of the Launcher. One thing to notice is that the 'Country' field does not display in the invoice. You can add it to the 'Address' field if needed.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.