In the Linked Helper 2 Launcher, we have the "Licenses" menu, that is used to manage your licenses.
- You can buy a new license here:
- You can view your personal licenses:
- Or you change the view to be able to see organizational licenses that are either free and hence available for any employee or licenses that were assigned to your Linked Helper account, hence visible only to you and the organization owners. To change the view just click on the drop-down menu:
- If you are an owner of an organization, then you should know it is not possible to manage organization licenses from this menu. To manage organization licenses, you'll have to navigate to the "Licenses" tab in your organization settings.
- By default, only free licenses are shown. If there is no free license, then nothing will be shown. Check the three sets of filters below.
- The first set is used to show active or not active licenses (active ones are licenses that were previously used by any LinkedIn accounts and have an expiration date). A license becomes activated once you'll launch your LinkedIn account with an attached license. You can set this filter to "All" to show both active and not active licenses.
- The second set is used to show valid or expired licenses. If you want to see your old licenses - you can set this filter to "Expired". You can set this filter to "All" to show both valid and expired licenses.
- The third set is used to show free licenses or licenses that are currently in use. You can set this filter to "All" to show free and assigned licenses.
- The fourth set is used to show either PRO licenses or Standard licenses.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.