Sorry for the issue.
There could be several things causing the issue: from lack of disk space on your computer to antivirus software that detects Linked Helper as a threat, or your operating system not fit for installation.
Could you, please, make sure that:
- you have Windows x64-bit installed. Linked Helper 2 does not support Windows x32-bit: Microsoft Help - how to check the type of your operating system.
- if you run Windows, your processor is not ARM-based. Windows on ARM-based processors are not supported. To check processor architecture, please, press Windows Button + R at the same time to open the Run command line. Type msinfo32.exe. Press Enter. Under System Summary, look at the System Type field. If it shows an ARM64-based PC, your PC is running on an ARM processor.
- if you run Windows 7 x64-bit, you need to have the update KB4457144 installed from this Microsoft link.
- you have more than 3 GB of free disk space on your disk C:
- you have temporarily disabled anti-viruses before installing and running LH2 since some of them make false positive detection of LH2 while LH2 does not contain viruses. You can check this here: Virustotal.
- you tried to run a Linked Helper executable file as an administrator. Sometimes admin permissions are required to install a program.
If nothing helped, please, send us the Squirrel Setup log file which is stored here:
You need to:
- Copy the path above.
- Open Windows File Explore
- Paste the path to the address bar and hit Enter button
Or click Open Setup Log button in the popup window if it appears:
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com