This template creates a simple campaign of one action that will be liking and, if needed, commenting on those profiles posts and/or articles that were collected into a campaign. The action can be performed on both 1st and 2nd/3rd-degree connections.
Create and review new campaign
- Click Create new campaign button in the Campaign menu, give your campaign a name, choose "Like and comment posts and articles template" template, and click Create:
A simple campaign with only Like and comment posts and articles action will be created. However, you can any other action above or below it. Here is the link to instruction on managing the workflow of your campaign: Workflow. Every action can be enhanced with plugins providing extra functionality - Plugin Store.
Filter and collect leads
Once campaign is created, Linked Helper offers you to add leads to the newly created campaign.
Note: Linked Helper doesn't have its own filters for collecting from LinkedIn it uses those of LinkedIn search, hence you need to finely filter profiles in LinkedIn search to get most qualified leads - How to filter and collect profiles via Linked Helper
For that, you need to:
- Click Continue button:
- Choose the source of the profiles: it can be an external file (CSV, HTML, TXT - How to upload contacts to Linked Helper 2?) with profile URLs or LinkedIn website. Let's choose LinkedIn website for our test purposes:
- Then you need to choose any of LinkedIn subscription: either regular LinkedIn, or Recruiter, or Sales Navigator. Do I need paid LinkedIn subscription to use your service? What advantages can I get with a paid LinkedIn subscription?
- Finally, choose a page where you collect profiles from. This is not a final list as Linked Helper can collect posts likers or commentators as well: Is it possible to collect those who liked or commented post?
- Once again a reminder that you have to apply all the needed filters manually, and then click 'Collect' button in the left rail menu next to the campaign Queue:
- Once you are in the search page, apply all the needed filters. In this case, we will use Connections (2nd degree), Locations (United States), and Title (CEO) filters. After click 'Collect' button, and then - 'From current page':
- Once collecting is over, you can review collected profiles and the workflow or start your campaign:
You can check the collected contacts in the Queue list. There you can:
- exclude (with Exclude list plugin installed) some contacts in case you for some reason do not want to invite them - How to exclude contacts from a campaign in LH 2?;
- delete them;
- tag them (with Tagging system plugin installed);
- download to create a file with custom variables and upload them into LH2 (with Custom template variables plugin installed)
Check this article for more info: Managing profiles in Linked Helper 2
Start the campaign
After you set up everything according to your needs, you can start your campaign by clicking the Start button.
Later, you can export information for successfully processed contacts as a CSV file:
Unfortunately, MS Excel doesn’t support CSV files in the same way as .xslx files. But I still able to open any CSV file with MS Excel:
Thank you very much for your attention. We hope that these tips helped you! Here are some more useful articles from our blog:
- Sales hack: Combine a cold email outreach automation tool & LinkedIn research
- Prospecting on LinkedIn messages: Personalize outreach & get 2X more responses
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.