LinkedIn allows you to invite your 1st-degree connections to join a group you are a member or manager/admin of.
Here is what we need to do:
1. Create a new campaign from a template with predefined actions.
- Go to Campaign menu, expand the list of campaigns, and click Create new...
- In the pop-up window give your campaign a name (1), choose the type of campaign - People in our case (2), choose needed template - Invite 1st to Group (3) and click Create button (4)
You will get a campaign consisting of only one action, but you can adjust the workflow by adding extra actions if needed.
If you are using Advanced User Interface, please, refer to this detailed instruction on how to do that in the first part of this instruction: How to create a new campaign in Linked Helper?
2. Collect the profiles into your campaign.
Please, note that you can invite only your 1st-degree connections and the number of invites per day is limited. So you either need to filter them before collecting using LinkedIn search filters or you need to delete those who are not your 1st-degree connections after the profiles were collected.
To collect profiles, please:
- Click Add button near the campaign Queue on the left side or Add more button at the beginning of the workflow.
- Choose a source from where to collect profiles (LinkedIn search page, for example).
Hint: if you want to collect all your 1st-degree connections at once, you can do that from My network page: https://www.linkedin.com/mynetwork/invite-connect/connections/
Please, refer to this detailed instruction: How to add profiles into the campaign?
- Note that from "My network" page Linked Helper will collect ALL 1st-degree connections, so you should consider using LinkedIn filters (location, industry, title, etc.) before collecting:
Once the profiles were collected, you can review them and modify the list if needed: How to manage profiles in Linked Helper?
3. Adjust action settings.
In the General tab of the action you can:
- set the name of the action, in my case, it is a group name;
- postpone the start of the action if needed;
- copy the URL of a group where you will invite profiles to and paste it to the LinkedIn Group field of the Action:
Linked Helper can automatically assign or delete tags after a profile was processed via the action. Navigate to the Tags tab of the action, write a tag name, press Enter key on your keyboard:
In the Delay settings tab adjust Bunch size and Timeout between bunches (1) to limit profiles processed daily for this action. Adjust timeouts in one click (2) or each timeout separately (3) to avoid issues with LinkedIn:
4. Finally, start the campaign.
In order to start the campaign, click Start campaign button in the left menu or click Start button at the top:
Once the campaign is started, you see that the campaign's status has changed to Running. In the LinkedIn menu on the left side, Linked Helper will show you when the next step will be performed, as well as what that step is and what profile to be processed.
Please, note that if Linked Helper starts visiting the profile page before inviting it to join a group, then this means the name and surname used for searching invitees are absent in the CRM record, hence Linked Helper must visit the profile page in order to collect such info.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com