Linked Helper can automatically send endorsements to any of your 1st-degree connection profiles. Between 10% to 30% on your contact list will endorse you in return.
It takes three simple steps to start the campaign:
1. Create a new campaign from a template with predefined actions.
- Go to Campaign menu on your left, click '+' to create create new...
- In the pop-up window give your campaign a name (1), choose needed template - Endorse 1st connections (2) and click Create campaign button (3)
You will get a campaign consisting of only one action, but you can adjust the workflow by adding extra actions if needed.
2. Collect and review the profiles.
Please, note that you can endorse only your 1st-degree connections. So you need to filter them before collecting using LinkedIn search filters.
To collect profiles, please:
- Click Add button near the campaign Queue.
- Choose a source from where to collect profiles (LinkedIn search page, for example), wait till page is loaded, and click Collect button ...from current page option.
Hint: if you want to collect all your 1st-degree connections at once, you can do that from My network page: https://www.linkedin.com/mynetwork/invite-connect/connections/
Please, refer to this detailed instruction: How to add profiles into the campaign?
- Note that from "My network" page Linked Helper will collect ALL 1st-degree connections, so you should consider using LinkedIn filters (location, industry, title, etc.) before collecting:
Once the profiles were collected, you can review them and modify the list if needed: How to manage profiles in Linked Helper?
3. Adjust action settings.
In the settings of the action you can :
- Give the action a name (1) if you wish.
- Postpone the action start (choose when exactly you want LH to start executing this action)
- Select Endorse mode:
- First - Linked Helper will endorse first X skills, three for example. If the first three are already endorsed, Linked Helper will choose the next three skills, i.e. 4th, 5th, and 6th.
- Specified - Linked Helper will endorse the specified skill(s). If there is no specified skill(s) in the profile's page, Linked Helper will move such a profile in the Successful sub-list.
- All - Linked Helper will endorse every skill which is not endorsed yet.
Make Linked Helper add tags to successfully processed profiles:
You can assign (2) or delete (3) tags when the profile is being processed via the action. Navigate to Tags (1) tab of the action, write a tag name, press the Enter key on your keyboard:
Set delay settings:
- in Delay settings tab adjust Bunch size and Timeout between bunches (1) to limit profiles processed daily for this action.
- Adjust timeouts in one click (2) or each timeout separately (3) to avoid issues with LinkedIn:
4. Finally, start the campaign.
In order to start the campaign, click the Start campaign button in the left menu or click the Start button at the top:
Once the campaign is started, you see that the campaign's status has changed to Running. In the LinkedIn menu on the left side, Linked Helper will show you when the next step will be performed, as well as what that step is and what profile to be processed. The action that is currently being performed in the campaign will be highlighted with green:
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com