Following someone on LinkedIn allows you to see the person's posts and articles on your homepage without being connected to the: Similarities and Differences Between Following and Connecting - LinkedIn
Another positive effect is that the person you started to follow will receive a notification about that. This can be used to draw a person's attention to your profile before sending an invite in order to increase the chance of invite being accepted.
Here is what we need to do:
1. Create a new campaign from a template with predefined actions.
- If you do not have multi-campaign runner installed, navigate to campaign tab and then click on + sign to start creating a campaign (see the screenshot below):
- If you have multi-campaign runner installed, then click the Campaigns menu on the left rail, navigate to far-right and click on '+' icon in order to open up campaign builder:
- In the pop-up window give your campaign a name, choose needed template - Follow profiles and click Create campaign button (4)
You will get a campaign consisting of only one action, but you can adjust the workflow by adding extra actions if needed.
2. Collect the profiles into your campaign.
Note: by default you are following all your 1st-degree connections already, so there is no need to follow them. However, as per LinkedIn Help Center, you can unfollow them and then start to follow again so they will receive a notification if you begin following them again: Follow and Unfollow People - LinkedIn
- Click Add button near the campaign Queue.
- Choose a source from where to collect profiles (LinkedIn search page, for example).
- Please, refer to this detailed instruction on how to do that: How to add profiles into the campaign?
- Once profiles were collected, you can review them if needed: How to manage profiles in Linked Helper?
3. Adjust action settings.
In the General tab of the action you can:
- set the name of the action;
- postpone the start of the action if needed;
- choose action mode: follow profiles or unfollow
Linked Helper can automatically assign or delete tags after a profile was processed via the action. Navigate to Tags tab of the action, write a tag name, press Enter key on your keyboard: How to use tags in Linked Helper?
In Delay settings tab adjust Bunch size and Timeout between bunches to limit profiles processed daily for this action. Adjust timeouts in one click or each timeout separately to avoid issues with LinkedIn:
4. Finally, start the campaign.
In order to start the campaign, click Start campaign button in left menu or click Start button at the top:
Once the campaign is started, you see that the campaign's status has changed to Running. In the LinkedIn menu on the left side, Linked Helper will show you when the next step will be performed, as well as what that step is and what profile to be processed.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com