With Linked Helper, you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. The program can automatically leave comments under posts and articles and mention targeted profiles. This action can be added to your Workflow:
Please note that:
- you can use this Action for mentioning profiles in group posts, but both you and the profile you mention must be members of that group;
- comment is not mandatory, i.e. you can mention profiles under a post without leaving any other text;
- if a profile in the Queue was already mentioned by you in the comment under the post manually or automatically, then Linked Helper will process it anyway and mention it in another comment the second time.
This action is a perfect fit for sellers who want to warm their leads up before inviting them. By default, only a couple of settings are available, but you can extend them using plugins.
Case 1: Better acceptance rates for invitations
Are you looking to expand your network? Let's say you regularly share insights and discoveries about AI on LinkedIn. Your primary goal is to connect with professionals who share this interest. You can identify relevant prospects on LinkedIn and invite them to share their thoughts using the Automatic Boost Post feature. Thanks to tagged mentions, your post will gain traction and visibility. The next step involves sending them connection requests. Set up an 'Invite and Follow-up' campaign in Linked Helper, where it is easy to automatically gather profiles that reacted or commented on a specific post into a processing queue. You will enjoy higher acceptance rates, as your target audience will remember seeing your post. Furthermore, you now have an engaging conversation starter!
Case 2: Growing your page followers
Are you an influencer who creates valuable content and wants to grow your page? Let's say you are a job-seeking consultant who knows how to land a job of your dream. You want to turn your page into a thriving community and grow your audience. Creating content is your superpower, but expanding your outreach leaves much to be desired. That's where Boost post feature comes in! After sharing a post about "5 Proven Strategies for Acing Interviews", you can tag key industry players. This triggers personalized notifications for them, inviting them to engage with your content.
In the General tab, it is possible to:
- Paste the direct URL to the post you'd like to boost. To get the post direct link, you need to:
- click on the three dots button in the upper right corner of the post;
- click the 'Copy link to post' button:
- paste the copied link into URL field:
- Select how many profiles are to be mentioned in one comment. By default, Linked Helper mentions 10 profiles. If there are 100 profiles in the Queue, then there will be 10 comments under the post. If you change the number to 5, then the number of comments after 100 profiles are processed will be 20:
- Set up a message if needed (optional) to add a comment to the post or article. Refer to this article for more information: How to create message templates:
Enhance this action with:
- Tagging system - automatically tag successfully processed profiles to filter and group them when needed.
- Postpone action start - postpone Action to let other Actions run.
- Action steps delays - change timeouts to process profiles slower and be on the safe side.
- Conditional IF-THEN-ELSE operator for Message template editor - make comments more flexible depending on the presence/absence of a custom variable.
- Custom template variables - extend standard variables with any other variable you'd like.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.