With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. "Visit & Extract profiles" is one of Linked Helper's actions that can be added to your workflow. "Visit & Extract profiles" action can work with your 1st, as well as 2nd and 3rd-degree connections.
LinkedIn allows you to download a CSV file with information about your 1st-degree connections. However, the file does not contain the profile's email and phone numbers. But as long as such information is available on your LinkedIn 1st-degree connection profile page, it can be scraped by Linked Helper 2.
This action helps marketers to scrape information about competitors and potential clients.
Note: to avoid issues with LinkedIn, this Action scrapes profile Contact info only if the cached data is older than 14 days.
By default, only a couple of options are available yet it is possible to add extra functionality any time via plugin installation: Plugin Store.
Advanced settings tab
Here you can:
- enable automatic extraction of profile's current organization in case you need its domain name in order to be able to get emails of your 2nd or 3rd-degree connections;
- enable automatic email extraction of your 2nd and 3rd connections via Snov.io. You can find your Snov.io API credentials here https://app.snov.io/account#/integrations/linked-helper and add them to the Action settings to be able to get emails even for contacts out of your 1st level network (snov.io will not search for emails of your 1st-degree connections):
All profiles from the "Successful" sub-list are moved to the next action queue (if there is one). You can download profiles after visiting them.
Enhance this action with:
- Override platform - choose where to process profiles: regular LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, or Recruiter.
- Tagging system - automatically tag successfully processed profiles to filter and group them when needed.
- Postpone action start - postpone Action to let other Actions run.
- Action steps delays - change timeouts to process profiles slower and be on the safe side.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.