With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of actions and process profiles through it. "Find Profile Emails" is one of Linked Helper's actions that can be added to your workflow.
In LinkedIn, you can visit 1st-degree connection profile pages and get their emails and phone numbers manually or using Linked Helper 2. Emails of your 2nd and 3rd degree connections are not available. "Find Profile Emails" can be useful in this case for searching emails of your 2nd/3rd connections. This action can be useful for sellers who use email as other lead generation channel - Linked Helper for Sellers
In the General tab, it is possible to:
- select LH Email Finder which allows customers who agreed with the Terms to search for information about LinkedIn connections in the LH Email Finder Database without accessing LinkedIn.
- select Snov.io integration to make Linked Helper visit those profiles first and with the help of Snov.io get emails. You can also store found profiles in a custom Snov.io list if needed. Check this article for detailed instructions on getting API keys: Get Snov.io API keys
Enhance this action with:
- Override platform - choose where to process profiles: regular LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, or Recruiter.
- Tagging system - automatically tag successfully processed profiles to filter and group them when needed.
- Postpone action start - postpone Action to let other Actions run.
- Action steps delays - change timeouts to process profiles slower and be on the safe side.
How it works
"Find profile emails" allows you to find emails of the 2nd or 3rd-degree connections using LH Email Finder or Snov.io integration. The main advantage of this action is that it doesn't necessarily need to visit a profile to find its email address. It will start visiting the profile only if there is not enough data for email search. Basically, it means that you can save some additional daily actions because they won't be spent on visiting the profile to get his/her email.
After you collected profiles and started the campaign:
If LH Email Finder is enabled, Linked Helper will populate the email of the profile in CRM based on data from LH Email Finder. The program simply takes the ID of the profile from the Queue and matches it to the IDs in the Linked Helper Email Finder database.
If the match is found, the Action downloads it into your CRM. If there is no enough information available to make a search, then Linked Helper visits the profile to get the most up-to-date information and to tries searching again.
But where those emails come from? When you connect to a profile, you can scrape its email address and other data like URL, first / last names, etc. For many other our clients your 1st-degree connection is only 2nd or 3rd-degree connection to whom they would like to send an invite. With LH Email Finder it's now possible for anyone to share the data about his 1st-degree connections to get the same information about his 2nd / 3rd-degree connections from other our customers. In other words, you can contribute the data you collected for the ability to get emails of your 2nd / 3rd-degree connections.
If Snov.io integration is enabled, Linked Helper will go to profile and its company pages to extract first and last names, company info and domain, and then fetches email via Snov.io.
One successfully processed profiles uses one credit. At the same time, Linked Helper can find several email addresses for one profile from one or two sources, i.e. even if only LH Email Finder option is enabled, two or more emails can be found for the profile, for example, the first email is personal and another is job email address.
If both options are enabled, Linked Helper will try to find email via LH Email finder, and in case email is found, snov.io option won't be used hence your snov.io credits and daily limits will be saved. If email is not found by LH Email finder, snov.io option will be used for search.
Here are some more useful articles from our blog:
- Sales hack: Combine a cold email outreach automation tool & LinkedIn research
- LinkedIn lead contact scraper: Get emails & send auto-messages to sell more
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.