- Main info
- General tab
- Quick Guide to set it up
- Enhance this action
This Action allows sending data from a Linked Helper campaign workflow to any 3rd-party CRM that the tool is integrated with. A perfect option for sellers to sync their LinkedIn leads with their CRM. If your CRM is not available in the Action, you can send data to it via Send person to webhook Action.
In 'Message to 1st connections', 'Check for replies', and similar messaging actions there is an option to send those who replied into the external CRM:
It's crucial to keep in mind that:
- when sending a profile to a CRM, Linked Helper searches for a match between the profile's and contacts/leads identifiers in the CRM; if a match is found, Linked Helper updates the profile; if a match is not found, Linked Helper creates a new contact;
- by default, email is used as the only identifier to search for a match, but a profile in Linked Helper may not have email at all; in such cases, even if the same contact already exists in the CRM, a duplicate contact will be created;
- to avoid duplicate contacts being created due to the absence of email, we recommend adding extra identifiers, for example, LinkedIn profile member ID and LinkedIn public ID (see the Customize fields below);
- Linked Helper searches for a match using one identifier at a time, starting with the upper one; only if a match is not found, another identifier is used for searching;
- some data like e-mails or phone numbers can be only scraped from your 1st connections. Linked Helper 2 scrapes all available contacts data when visiting contacts profile, so we recommend our users to send contacts to a CRM after "Visit and extract" action;
- the work of this action is not counted towards daily limits since Linked Helper does not interact with LinkedIn in any way.
This tab contains:
- a link to the CRM article that explains where to get the API credentials from;
- token that allows Linked Helper to have access to your CRM account;
- settings that allows you to choose what data to send to the CRM:
Quick Guide to set it up
- Open a campaign and click '+' button where you'd like to add the action to.
- Click Add button to add the Send person to external CRM Action:
- Choose the CRM you will be sending data to:
- Follow the link at the top of the pup-up to find your CRM API credentials:
- Once found, paste API credentials into Access token field and make sure connection was successful:
At the next step, review the fields that will be sent to your CRM. Please note that you may see different fields depending on the chosen CRM.
Here you can:
- Send person's messaging history as lead activities to your CRM.
- Switch to the Organization tab to choose what profile's current company fields should be sent and adjust them if needed.
- Map Linked Helper fields with fields in your CRM.
- Choose Identifiers - fields that will be used to match persons between Linked Helper and your CMR, i.e. if a person with the same Identifier already exists, duplicate will not be created.
- Choose whether fields of already existing person should be overwritten with new values received from Linked Helper.
- Add new fields that will be sent to your CRM.
- Remove fields that you don't want to sent to your CRM.
- Choose what element to send to your CRM, if the field contains several values, e.g. a person can have 3 email addresses, and you can choose what email (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) to send; you can send them all if you add several identical fields but choose different element numbers for them.
- Add mapping for most helpful fields to be sent to your CRM.
- Save the changes.
- Save the changes and make current settings to be default ones for the future.
Due to the integration peculiarities mentioned above, we recommend adding several identifies to make sure Linked Helper won't create a duplicate when the same profile is sent to the CRM again. The easiest way to create them is to click the 'Create most useful custom fields' button at the bottom of the configuration menu.
In the pop-up, unset all the checkboxes except for the lh_member_id and lh_public_id custom fields which will help you avoid duplicates.
If you want to send some data about a profile or its company into a standard CRM field, you need to:
- Click '+' button in the list of CRM settings.
- In the 'CRM field' drop-down list, choose the needed field, for example, 'URLs'.
- Once a field is chosen, you can set the Overwrite checkbox if you want to replace the already existing value in the CRM with the value received from Linked Helper. Choose the corresponding field in the 'LH field' drop-down list. In case there is no suitable field which happens, for example, when you choose the 'Lead Status' field from Pipedrive, then you need to select the CONSTANT_VALUE option in LH Field and find a needed option from the selected list (or type the value manually if it should always be the same).
If you want to send some data about a profile or its company but the field does not yet exists in the CRM, you need to:
- Click '+' button in the list of CRM settings.
- Choose a field from the 'LH field' drop-down list. In case you want to send the same value for every profile, then you need to select the CONSTANT_VALUE option and set the value manually.
- In the 'CRM field' drop-down list, choose the 'Create new field' option.
- Set the Name for the field and click Yes.
- Once the field is created, you can set the Overwrite checkbox if you want to replace the already existing value in the CRM with the value received from Linked Helper.
Links to integration articles
Here are the links to the articles that explain the process of integration in more detail:
Enhance this action:
- Tagging system - automatically tag successfully processed profiles to filter and group them when needed.
- Postpone action start - postpone Action to let other Actions run.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.