It is possible to invite your 1st-degree connections to follow a company page in LinkedIn. For marketers, this is a great feature as it increases the brand awareness.
- previously, only a LinkedIn Page admin could invite 1st-degree connections to follow his or her company Page in LinkedIn. Now LinkedIn make it possible to invite 1st-degree connections to follow any company page if it has 5,000 or fewer followers;
- if you're one of the admins of a company Page, please keep in mind that the page is granted monthly invitation credits which are shared across all Admins of the Page - Invitation Limits for Your LinkedIn Page;
- the number of profiles you can invite to follow other Pages you are not an admin of is shared across all such pages;
- taking above mentioned into consideration, it's a good idea to avoid adding the Invite to follow organization in the middle of your Workflow, it's better to add it at the end.
- if the contacts that you are trying to invite don't have their first and last name scraped (were uploaded from the external CSV file), then Linked Helper 2 may visit their profile pages first to scrape all available data for inviting.
Keep in mind that in order to be able to invite contacts to follow the organization you're an admin of, its page should be filled in with basic information, so that the "Invite connections" button in the "Admin Tools" panel becomes active.
You will not be able to invite connections to follow your page if the "Invite connections" button is inactivated:
In the "General" tab of the action, you should enter your organization identifier or URL in the respective filed. Let`s take the LinkedIn company page as an example.
- Identifiers (basically, part of the link after https://www.linkedin.com/company/)
- linkedin - public ID
- 1337 - ID
Enhance this action with:
- Override platform - choose where to process profiles: regular LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, or Recruiter.
- Tagging system - automatically tag successfully processed profiles to filter and group them when needed.
- Postpone action start - postpone Action to let other Actions run.
- Action steps delays - change timeouts to process profiles slower and be on the safe side.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.