With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of Actions and process profiles through it. With the help of this Action, you can send an invitation (either with a message or without it) to your 2nd and 3d level contacts to join your network. This is a helpful Action for sellers, marketers, and recruiters as well since once invitation is accepted, you can send unlimited amount of messages to the profile.
- by default, Linked Helper invites profiles via the platform they were collected from (Basic LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Recruiter). However, you can change the platform for sending invitations after profiles were collected;
- In case 'Invite by using LinkedIn undocumented feature' workaround is used, Override platform will not be functioning and Linked Helper will be always inviting via regular LinkedIn;
- 'out of network' profiles, that were collected from Sales Navigator search, can be invited in regular LinkedIn even though they are not available for viewing and inviting in Sales Navigator;
- if invitation to be sent to a profile who already invited you first, then Linked Helper won't fail, skip, or send invitation to such a profile, but instead, accept the incoming invitation and move the profile into the Successful list.
You can add "Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts" to your campaign if you click '+Add action' button in the Workflow tab:
By default, only a couple of options are available yet it is possible to add extra functionality any time via plugin installation:
Here you can enable a hack that allows you to overcome LinkedIn weekly invitation limit - Is there a life after LinkedIn weekly invitation limit?
In the Message tab, you can set up a message template itself. Please, note that the invitation message is not mandatory and you can leave it black, so the profiles will be invited without any note:
You can customize your template using custom variables, personalized images, or IF THEN ELSE clauses. For that, you need to enable these plugins:
- Conditional IF-THEN-ELSE operator for Message template editor
- Custom template variables
- Attach personalized images
Here is the article that can help you:
Enhance this action with:
- Override platform - choose where to process profiles: regular LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, or Recruiter.
- Advanced settings for Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts - submit profile's email address in case LinkedIn asks for it in order to send your invitation.
- Conditional IF-THEN-ELSE operator for Message template editor - make messages more flexible depending on the presence/absence of a custom variable.
- Custom template variables - extend standard variables with any other variable you'd like.
- Tagging system - automatically tag successfully processed profiles to filter and group them when needed.
- Postpone action start - postpone Action to let other Actions run.
- Action steps delays - change timeouts to process profiles slower and be on the safe side.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: firstname.lastname@example.org