"Accept incoming invitations" is one of the Linked Helper functions that allows you to automatically accept invitations on LinkedIn. It can be useful for recruiters who receive lots of invites from potential candidates.
To enable it please:
- Navigate to the Plug-in Store menu.
- Find Accept incoming invitations plug-in and click Install button:
- Once plug-in is installed, Accept invites feature becomes available under Functions menu on the left side:
If you're a popular growth hacker or coach, or you simply have a well-developed LinkedIn account with lots of connections, then most likely you have a lot of unaccepted incoming connection requests that you probably would like to accept. If you do it manually, you will probably lose lots of your valuable time, so having this Linked Helper ability to accept incoming invitations in bulk couldn't be better.
The function works similar to Sent invites canceller action: it does not have any list to collect profiles to before or after the execution. Once it is started, Linked Helper navigates to the Manage invitations page (https://www.linkedin.com/mynetwork/invitation-manager/?invitationType=CONNECTION) and begins to accept invitations one by one from the latest to the earliest.
There any no settings for this function at all, i.e. you cannot choose the date before which the invitations should be accepted, all received invitations will be accepted unless you stop the function, hence if you need to reject some of them, it is a good idea to review the profiles and click Ignore on those invites you do not want to Linked Helper to accept.
Please note that:
- "Accept Invites"function is built-in into Filter contacts out of my network (keep 1st level only) action, so it is possible to automatically accept invitations when a campaign is running. For that you need to install Auto accept incoming invites for Filter contacts out of my network (keep 1st level only) plug-in:
- "Accept Invites" doesn't accept invitations to groups or organizations
- "Accept Invites" works as a separate function - you won't be able to run any campaign or function at the same time with accepting invites
- "Accept Invites" is not included in daily statistics and won't affect your daily limits
- If you decline the profile's invitation, he/she won't be able to re-invite you within the next three weeks.
Here are some more useful articles from our blog:
- How to optimize a LinkedIn sales profile for lead generation: instructions and 8 examples
- Scrape and extract LinkedIn public profile data
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com