Override platform is a plug-in that allows you to set which platform (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, or Recruiter) an action will be executed in.
To enable it please:
- Navigate to the Plug-in Store menu.
- Find Override platform plugin and click Install button:
- Once plug-in is installed, Override platform setting appears in the General tab of each Action:
Let’s imagine you would like to get a list of profiles from the Sales Navigator platform as you already have this subscription that provides you with more results and has a more powerful filtering ability compared to regular LinkedIn.
By default, all invites and follow-ups will be sent via Sales Navigator which may not be the best option since all messages sent via that platform will be lost once the Sales Navigator subscription is canceled.
Since there is no big difference between inviting via regular LinkedIn or Sales Navigator, you can change the “Override platform” setting of the Inviting action to LinkedIn so that all invitations and follow-ups will be executed in the regular LinkedIn account. At the same time, you are still able to use the advantages of the paid subscription to filter and collect leads into your campaign.
LinkedIn has several platforms to work with profiles (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Recruiter), and each platform has its own peculiarities such as a separate messaging inbox, extra filters, or additional information about the profile (e.g., the industry they work in), etc.
This plugin allows you to:
- change the platform for profiles in the Action's Queue if you want to collect profiles via Sales Navigator but send invitations via Basic LinkedIn:
- assign a LinkedIn group/event ID to send a message to your leads via a common group or event:
The first article explains platform change in details, while the second one provides you with a real use case campaign where this functionality is used to get most of Linked Helper features:
- How to change LinkedIn platform for processing profiles
- How to filter profiles via Sales Navigator and send them free messages as group members?
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: email@example.com