Attach personalized images plugin allows you to send not only personalized text messages but personalized images as well.
To enable it please:
- Navigate to the Plugin Store menu.
- Find Attach personalized images plugin and click Install button:
- Once plugin is installed, an two options to attach image become available in the message template editor:
If you’re a salesperson, then this feature gives you an option of an alternative approach to reach out to your 1st degree connections. A lot of potential customers will not bother themselves with reading a long text about how beneficial cooperation with you will be – no matter how beautiful and pleasing the description is. Stop building walls of text between you and your lead, try creating media bridges with tables, diagrams, and other stuff to show the benefit you can provide.
Replacing text with media, especially personalized media, may attract their attention as such messages stand out among the rest. The fact that you spend your time adding a personal description to the image can change their minds and your initial and follow-up messages will be read with respect to the work you’ve done. You can personalize the image that can briefly demonstrate your proposal and possible benefits to the lead’s company.
There are three ways to attach an image to the message to 1st degree connections in LinkedIn:
- By uploading a custom variable with a direct URL to the image. Note: to enable the first option, you need to install Custom template variables plugin as well.
- By using Uclic.co service.
- By using Hyperise.com service.
The first option may take more time to implement as you need to do some preparations: upload an image to a server, get a direct shared link that leads to that image, download a list of profiles from the Queue into a file and add the link as a custom variable to a cs_image column, and then upload the file back to Linked Helper.
The latter two options should take less time, and they also allows you to personalize image by adding text with built-in or custom variables to the image which makes it look like you took your time to modify it. However, those integrations are with third-party services for which you need to buy a separate subscription.
These articles contain detailed explanations and instructions on how to use the three methods mentioned above:
- How to attach an image from a custom field
- How to attach a personalized image from Hyperise
- How to attach a personalized image from Uclic
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.