Tagging system plug-in allows you to assign tags to profiles in order to filter or group them across different lead generation funnels..
To enable it please:
- Navigate to the Plug-in Store menu.
- Find Tagging system plug-in and click Install button:
- Once plugin is installed, Tags tab appears in every Action settings:
LinkedIn removed the ability to scrape industry information from profiles in regular LinkedIn for those who don’t have Sales Navigator subscription. However, there is a workaround for getting that information another other way. What you need to do is to create a search request using an industry filter, “Computer Software” for example, then collect profiles into the Campaign Queue and assign the tag “Industry: Computer Software.” That’s it – later on you can filter profiles by the industry inside the Linked Helper CRM as well.
Tagging is a convenient way to group and later sort profiles based on a common criteria in case other filters do not work.
It is possible to apply tags:
- manually to all or selected profiles in a list:
- automatically to all successfully processed profiles in certain Action:
We have several dedicated articles about using tags in Linked Helper:
- How to use tags in Linked Helper?
- Is it possible to tag multiple contacts in my list based on a CSV file with URLs?
- How to create a global Exclude list using tags?
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.