With Linked Helper you can set up a funnel of Actions and process profiles through it. With the help of this Action, you can send an invitation (either with a message or without it) to your 2nd and 3d level contacts to join your network. This is a helpful Action for sellers, marketers, and recruiters as well since once invitation is accepted, you can send unlimited amount of messages to the profile.
You can add "Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts" to your campaign if you click '+Add action' button in the Workflow tab:
By default, only a couple of options are available yet it is possible to add extra functionality any time via plugin installation:
Here you can enable a hack that allows you to overcome LinkedIn weekly invitation limit - Is there a life after LinkedIn weekly invitation limit?
- by default, Linked Helper invites profiles via the platform they were collected from (Basic LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Recruiter). However, you can change the platform for sending invitations after profiles were collected;
- In case 'Invite by using LinkedIn undocumented feature' workaround is used, Override platform will not be functioning and Linked Helper will be always inviting via regular LinkedIn;
- if invitation to be sent to a profile who already invited you first, then Linked Helper won't fail, skip, or send invitation to such a profile, but instead, accept the incoming invitation and move the profile into the Successful list.
In the Message tab, you can set up a message template itself. Please, note that the invitation message is not mandatory and you can leave it black, so the profiles will be invited without any note:
You can customize your template using custom variables, personalized images, or IF THEN ELSE clauses. For that, you need to enable these plugins:
- Conditional IF-THEN-ELSE operator for Message template editor
- Custom template variables
- Attach personalized images
Here is the article that can help you:
Enhance this action with:
- Override platform - choose where to process profiles: regular LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, or Recruiter.
- Advanced settings for Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts - submit profile's email address in case LinkedIn asks for it in order to send your invitation.
- Conditional IF-THEN-ELSE operator for Message template editor - make messages more flexible depending on the presence/absence of a custom variable.
- Custom template variables - extend standard variables with any other variable you'd like.
- Tagging system - automatically tag successfully processed profiles to filter and group them when needed.
- Postpone action start - postpone Action to let other Actions run.
- Action steps delays - change timeouts to process profiles slower and be on the safe side.
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.
Official website Our blog YouTube Facebook Instagram WhatsApp Email: firstname.lastname@example.org