- General information
- Use case
- Detailed description
Advanced settings for Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts plug-in allows you to save profiles as leads when processing them in Sales Navigator or send invitation anyway even if profile email is required.
To enable it please:
- Navigate to the Plug-in Store menu.
- Find Advanced settings for Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts plug-in click Install button:
- Once plug-in is installed, Advanced settings tab can be found in the Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts action:
A profile on LinkedIn may not want to receive invitations from strangers, so only those who know his or her email address can send an invite. You won't lose such profiles if you ask Linked Helper to get their emails from any option provided and submit it to overcome this barrier.
The plug-in enables extra settings available for inviting Action.
A. Change Linked Helper behavior when you invite profiles via the Sales Navigator platform:
- If Check "Save as lead" checkbox on the invitation popup in Sales Navigator option is set to YES, then Linked Helper will automatically check the "Save as lead" option on the invitation popup while inviting profiles:
- If Check "Save as lead" checkbox on the invitation popup in Sales Navigator option is set to NO, then Linked Helper will automatically uncheck the "Save as lead" option on the invitation popup while inviting profiles:
B. Set a source emails for inviting
Sometimes LinkedIn asks you to provide an email when you trying to connect with somebody. Some people do not want to be invited by others whom they do not know. If LinkedIn asks you to provide an email address every time, this means you've got a lot of "don't know" clicks from your second or third connections. They clicked dismiss and then "don't know", that's why LinkedIn restricted your profile:
With Linked Helper it is now possible to invite such profiles if you know their email addresses. If you do not, but still want them to be your 1st-degree connections, you can extract the emails as per this instruction.
You can get profile emails from:
I. Custom field
II. LH Email Finder
III. Snov.io service
In case all sources are enabled, Linked Helper prioritize them in the order they appear in the settings tab, and if email is found not in the last option, then Linked Helper won't check other sources for email.
I. If email required add email from the custom field
Note: to enable this option, you need to install Custom template variables plugin as well.
In order to provide LinkedIn with an email address during profile inviting, please:
- Get a list of emails of the profiles you want to invite and import them as custom fields: Custom Fields. In this example, cs_email was used as the name of the column containing custom fields, i.e. the emails of the profiles:
- Enable the If email required add email from custom field setting and enter the name of the column which contains the emails (cs_email in our example, so only email part of the name was entered):
- Linked Helper will submit the email addresses from the custom field you uploaded when inviting profiles:
II. Get email from LH Email Finder if an email is required
With this option enabled, Linked Helper will populate the email of the profile in CRM based on data from LH Email Finder. The program simply takes the ID of the profile from the Queue and matches it to the IDs in the Linked Helper Email Finder database:
III. Get the profile's email from snov.io for inviting
Some profiles don't want to be invited by people they don't know, so it is not possible to send them an invitation without submitting their email addresses. Linked Helper now can automatically fetch email addresses of profiles via snov.io.
If you already have Snov.io account and logged in, please click on "Where can I find my Snov.io credentials" to get redirected to your Snov.io API credentials.
In case you are not logged in Snov.io or don't have an account yet, create an account or log in:
After that, please:
- Navigate to https://app.snov.io/account#/integrations/linked-helper to get to the page with your API credentials. You should see something like this:
- Copy and paste those credentials into Invite 2nd and 3rd level contacts action in Linked Helper:
You can try the software for free during 14 days - download it and activate a free trial.